If you travel abroad with your pet you need to have a health certificate.
Remember, different countries have different rules.
- Contact your local embassy of the country you wish to travel
- Contact airline company
- Check vaccination status of your pet (Some countries require Rabies vaccination)
- Book appointment for certificate 48-72 hours before the trip
- Be advised – some pets need sedative medication during the travel
- Prepare comfortable carrier for your pet
For more information regarding your pets traveling requirements, please visit the official site of CFIA.